Tuesday, October 18, 2011

EatYourKimchi - Korean Music Videos Parody/Etc.

I've another Youtube channel to intro./recommend to you guys again today... It's called EatYourKimchi . It's quite popular; many of you may already know about the existence of this channel, but anw just to intro. to those who don't ;)

I heard about it from my close friends, and they say it's super funny and all... haha. I went to watch some of their vids and yeah, it was quite hilarious. :) Here, let me embed one of their vids:-

(Btw, I realise the guy's always wearing Threadless shirts, lol!)


You can view more of their vids via the link above(click on 'EatYourKimchi')! Do feel free to return here and comment on your thoughts of this channel and whether or not it's a good recommendation ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment