Sunday, October 23, 2011

*Album Preview - Rainie 杨丞琳 - Longing For 仰望

Here's Rainie Yang's album preview for her newest album, Longing For, as promised ;)) I know her album's been released for quite some time already, but still. xD Thought it would be nice to share her music with you guys anyway, since it's a pretty good album, in my opinion...



And after listening to the new albums released by BY2, Hebe & Rainie, I heard many catchy & awesome songs which I am thinking of doing covers on :p Haven't uploaded a cover for quite some time... For those who have not yet heard any of my covers, no harm getting to know(listen to) them here! ;)

Oh, btw, I also uploaded some - and going to upload some more - instrumentals of Chinese songs; you can view them here! (I don't blog about/embed all my Youtube videos here, so you can view more vids through my Youtube channel :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment