Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Boys MV - SNSD Girls' Generation 소녀시대

SNSD's back with another catchy mv -


Although I'm not a hardcore Korean pop music fan, I kind of tend to take notice/keep track of SNSD & their songs - esp. their singles, which are always v. catchy... I find that their company 'packages' them very attractively - all their CD covers and MVs look real good and impressive(some look very princess-y also, which I like); they always manage to catch my eye and make me wna look twice. Thumbs-up!

Plus, of course, the gals themselves(even without the 'packaging' part) have such talent - they really do know how to dance>> love viewing Korean dances(although I can't dance for nuts)!

And on a side-note, I really admire those behind-the-scenes ppl who manage to come up with such amazing MVs(for Korean/Taiwan Chinese Pop music in general)... Kudos to you guys!! :))

Click here to view/subscribe to the official SM Town Youtube Channel (:

No comments:

Post a Comment