Thursday, August 18, 2011

The BodyShop Sale 2011!

Okay so here I am after a long hiatus from blogging here; sorry to keep u guys waiting! ;( But I believe it's worth the wait, 'cus I'm back with GREAT news for ya - The BodyShop Sale! :))

Details:
-Savings of up to 70%!
-Open to public
-till 20August2011
-10.30am to 8pm
-Suntec Gallery West, L3


I just went today, didn't go for the earlier members' preview, but ah well, there were still many products available... But just in case, do make ur way down to this great sale ASAP in case there is no more stock for ur desired product(s)!! ;)

Pics of some of the stuff I bought~

1) Compact mirror for only $3. There's a magnifying side and a 'normal' side :)




















2) Products from the Tea Tree series, most going at only $9 or thereabout each! V.V.worth it! E.g. the concealer is $9, U.P$19.90!



















3) Silver eyeliner pencil & Shimmery Eyeshadow - 2 for $14.90... There's a range of items for you to choose the 2 items from... can mix eyeliners and eyeshadows, etc. ;)



















4) Vitamin E Serum my sis asked me to get for her.. $19.90 ea.



















Okay, that's all for today; do check back here regularly for more sale notifications and such! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment