Monday, July 4, 2011

Crazy Diva Sale!!

My internet connection @ home is still not really working... boo! ;( But now it's miraculously behaving for a while, so I'd better blog faster before the connection is cut again!!

Went to Parkway this afternoon, and guess what I saw - a Diva sale at the atrium, where everything's $5 and under!! o.O cool, right?? Most of the things = $5, with some being priced at $3... I got myself tons of stuff xD 7 items in total, omg.

See -






NICE right! Heheh some friendly advice: go get your $5 Diva goodies too before they are gone man! ;) Not sure whether malls other than PP are having this promo also, but you could check...? Haha.

Okay, enough about shopping. I shall be uploading an album preview soon, so do check back here soon ok? :) *psst... thinking along the lines of A*Mei's newest album ;))



No comments:

Post a Comment