Friday, February 10, 2012

步步惊心 Pics!

I really like this show; it's great :)) And not to mention addictive. The idea of time travel was what first attracted me to watch the show - and it didn't seem, to me at least, as 'lame' as the other time travel shows being shown recently...

But I find that I prefer the couple pairing of Kevin Cheng & Cecilia (八爷 Ba Ye/Bei Le Ye & 马尔泰·若曦 Ruo Xi) to Nicky Wu & Cecilia (四爷 Si Ye & 若曦 Ruo Xi)... Maybe it's 'cus I am only at the 17th episode - around the time when 八爷 and 若曦 just broke up.....? Haha I don't know. I just like them as a couple better ;(

Ok anw. Pics! :)






Nicky's eating a KFC burger in the pic below! haha
Does anybody think that RuoLan looks a lil' like Phyllis Quek? Or is it just me...?
And I think Cecilia Liu looks a bittt like Liu Yi Fei as well...




Lol so cute!


I think RuoXi looks very pretty wearing red, esp. in this outfit below, which she wore when she was celebrating the 10th Prince's birthday...





P.S. Check out this blog's new FaceBook page here! Pls like to show ur support ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment