Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Song To Remember 星洲之夜 Songs :)

Decided to embed a few songs from A Song To Remember 星洲之夜 here, 'cus they simply sound so, so nice ! ;) I totally couldn't recognise Liu Li Yang's voice - her voice is so versatile ! And so good~.

Basically, the songs sung in the soundtrack/OST are by three singers - Mavis Hee, Jade Liu Li Yang and Xu Yi Qing.

星洲之夜 - Mavis Hee 许美静 (if I'm not wrong, this song was sung by her...)


花样霓虹 - Jade Liu Li Yang 刘力扬


I especially love this one :) >>>

思念 - Mavis Hee 许美静


I like this one below as well... plus the choreography is so cute, haha ! And this video is actually on Youku, omg o.O

夜上海 - Jade 刘力扬


当代花木兰 - Mavis Hee 许美静


And this one below is one of my fav as well... like that kind of old-fashioned song from the past that everyone likes, a very catchy one which no one can stop singing ^^

若即若离 - Jade Liu Li Yang 刘力扬


And this! Super happy song :D

我的快乐世界 - 鸭子 徐亦晴 (徐宛鈴)


This song is beautiful, too... but I couldn't find the full version on Youtube...

你的眼淚 - 鸭子 徐亦晴 (徐宛鈴)


Okay, all in all, I guess I love most of the songs inside A Song To Remember! xD hahaha.

I am not a hardcore channel-8-drama fan, but I think the idea of this whole story setting and musical thingie is great... And yeah, some people dislike channel 8 dramas 'cus of various reasons - I didn't + don't like some of them as well, and I don't watch all of them, but I find that these 9pm dramas are improving and the actors are improving as well.

So... yeah, I will support those I feel are worth watching.. ;) And you gotta admit, even if you don't like the show/cast, the singers and songs are GREAT in this show. So let's not bring them down along with the show(if you don't like it), yeah? ;)

And with that, wish everyone here has a happy Sunday today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment